SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM

This is a forum for the taxi drivers of South Tyneside

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aniother taxi driver attacked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Aniother taxi driver attacked Empty
PostSubject: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 am

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Vicious-attack-on-taxi-driver.6389463.jp?articlepage=1
I hope these ones get charged the 2 twats that attacked me got away with it. Something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
briangoo

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

scum absolute scum i bet if £18 went missing from their wages or dole money they'd soon cry. i had a man & woman just about having sex in the back of my car high as a kite on cocaine. it turns them into nutters.
we should see the council about having a sign to ask for cash up front if more than say £10. a good subject for the next hac meeting ???
Back to top Go down
MUS

MUS

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:18 am

We've been asking for money up front for years. As for asking the council to do anything for us, is a waste of time. As for a sticker, get your arse in gear and write one out for yourself and ask the council if it is acceptable to be placed in your car, if thats what you want. Then you can print 500 out and give them to all the drivers. I'm sure with your way with words, you will come up with something appropriate (not).
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

I also ask for cash up front all the time for any fare £10 or over, sometimes just going to the Nook or Hill I ask.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Got to say I agree Ian about the council not helping out. Turning down a payrise when we havent had one for years we should have danger money these days. I had 2 girls and 2 lads in the car on Saturday and went to Sunderland, I got the money upfront and set off, I got through Cleadon when they started snorting drugs ,all of them openly not even trying to hide the fact I was really taken back by how open they were, the 2 lads looked like body builders but the girls were more scarey lol, I just kept on driving as it just wasnt worth my while stopping to get them out they were all off there heads and I think I would have getting grief big time maybe beaten up. I got them to Sunderland and they just got out hassle free thank god, I felt really edgy and was possitive that that night was gonna be another horrible outcome for me.
I still think we should make our forum a closed one so only members can see. Its really easy to sort this out as conversations about payrises etc should be hidden from non members
Back to top Go down
briangoo

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 am

i think i will be asking for cash up front as well & as for the sign it's against the law
i also agree about a members only site but then again any 1 can join to have a look
affraid cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 am

Yep you can join to have a look but we could always band someone if there not a taxi driver, I think we need to start asking plate numbers and where they work ,just a thought, I can make it where they can request to be a member but cant be a member unless I ok it that way they would have to answer a few questions first
Back to top Go down
briangoo

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:08 am

sounds good to me
cheers Very Happy Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aniother taxi driver attacked   Aniother taxi driver attacked Empty

Back to top Go down

Aniother taxi driver attacked
Page 1 of 1