SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM

This is a forum for the taxi drivers of South Tyneside

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ford Focus CMax 1.6 TDCI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Ford Focus CMax 1.6 TDCI Empty
PostSubject: Ford Focus CMax 1.6 TDCI   Ford Focus CMax 1.6 TDCI EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 am

Had an aircon fault last year on this car ,the guy came to fill it up but found it wouldnt pressurise due to a leak, a common fault is the crimped hose that runs from the top to the bottom ,a reet twat to get to there is no easy way around it. Anyway replaced this pipe last year and got the guy to check it a few days ago ,he said it was all sealed and filled the system up, switched the engine on and the aircon pump would not kick in, tried all sorts, me and Paul jumped the pump direct to the battery and the pump clicked in and worked, he connected his little fault finder to it to reveal a code called fan functionality check failure. I first phoned Jennings which is a waste of time then checked on line CMAX forum this guy had identical problems and it was caused by the fan connecting plug, there is 2 thick wires and 1 thin wire that corrodes and snaps I by passed this wire and bingo the job was a goodin. A bit of wire I had in the shed and a bit of solder and that made a cheap fix for a change lol.
The internet is a wonderful thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk

Ford Focus CMax 1.6 TDCI
Page 1 of 1