SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM

This is a forum for the taxi drivers of South Tyneside

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

our forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

our forum Empty
PostSubject: our forum   our forum EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 am

I think everyone has forgot about our little forum lol
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
MUS

MUS

our forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: our forum   our forum EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 am

as have the public forgot about TAXIS, one thing tho, i'm enjoying my retirement. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

our forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: our forum   our forum EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:24 pm

lol retirement.

I was laughing about the gazette wright up about there not being as much trouble in Shields anymore with the extended licencing laws lol. The only reason that there is not much trouble anymore is down to lack of customers in the town centre at the weekends and that is the real reason. I know this is better for the police as I know one very well a good mate of mine and he said exactly the same as me the town is really dead now and its making there jobs alot easier, the only problem is that more and more bars will shut so more unemployed, we are just gonna struggle more and more so thats gonna put more taxi drivers under pressure to pay there bills its a vicious circle with a really bad knock on effect. There has to be some kind of ballance.
Take the licencing laws back to what they were and we will have that bad 11ish pm rush again I used to hate that as there was lots of trouble ,Then we had the 2am rush what a nightmare, I think if they kept the late licences for the bars but restricted the nightclubs to 3am instead of the 4am finish I think this would work out ok. I think we know what works more than most council and politicians as where at the front of it every weekend, I tend to drive away from more and more customers on the ranks these days as they are just stupid. I would rather avoid it then get into a pickle lol.
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
briangoo

our forum Empty
PostSubject: late hours   our forum EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:01 pm

to be honest no matter what time the pubs & clubs kick out there will be bother it just means we have to work later. so for me i would rather the earlier finish
the later hours are a good idea abroad but over here its a culture of drink as much as quick as possible & mix that with drugs, it's a disaster as we witness every friday & saturday night
lol! affraid pig monkey
Back to top Go down
MUS

MUS

our forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: our forum   our forum EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 am

As I have said in earlier threads, the old hours were better (for this town), and its good to hear an official from parliament saying the same. Sooner the better.
Thats for the drivers that want a life of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

our forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: our forum   our forum Empty

Back to top Go down

our forum
Page 1 of 1