SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM

This is a forum for the taxi drivers of South Tyneside

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

busy christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandancer576

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 am

verry busy christmas hope tonight is just as good new years eve
Back to top Go down
briangoo

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:37 am

i think you mean xmas eve. as long as its a safe 1 i will be happy rabbit bounce drunken santa
Back to top Go down
sandancer576

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 am

Well thats the christmas holidays over for another year, and it was busier than i thought but i think that may have been down to the weather. Roll on next year?
Back to top Go down
briangoo

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 am

i was ok but a dead jan feb & march will soon sort that out god help us as more than 10p on a gallon is coming
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 am

Hellooooooooooooo a while since Ive been on as I thought everyone had passed away lol. I didnt think it was that great to be honest and I was told by many others the same.
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
coastline taxis

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:13 am

Thought youd closed the site down. Daryn stop being greedy it was a excellent xmas and new year
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 am

Steve any thoughts on this 25% discount by Express, I dont think it will effect your business as no one is taking the jobs that Ive heard lol. I told him to his face Im not doing them its crazy. Ive now been told he has had them delivered to Valley View area this is madness he is gonna kill the little bit work we already have. Dont think Im gonna be there much longer now like. Such a shame an open office is the only type of office I could work from Im not into set shifts at all.
Back to top Go down
coastline taxis

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 am

Ive just getting the leaflets through me door. Only way to describe it is madness absolute madness. leaflet say its till at least xmas 2011 drivers cant sustain that level of loss in the present climate. I belive its to do with a dispute that is ongoing with another office. Lets just hope it dosnt go like viking and bede . Its no good saying it wont effect any office in south shields because it will as people will use it to save money. But can the drivers do it say your top figure is 500 a week your down to 375 straight away so drivers then have to cut corners to stay on the road. me thinks the whole taxi trade is in for a very troubled year were every penny will count
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am

£500 you have to do some hours for £500 I know. I was chatting to a lad from Express today who said he had 4 off the belt this afternoon, 3 from Marsden and 1 from Whitburn, he said (A) had been on the phone to ask him if it works his reply was if there was lots of drop ons yes otherwise its squeezing him. Ive told him if he is gonna accept jobs from Marsden then he knows what he is gonna get, I havent taken any of them but the probs is he has 5000 cards so Ive been told, there has been some dropped in Valley View area so I think we know where this is going. We fight for our fare rises and you have idiots listening to some one like that, Ive not been to work last week, Im due in this week as Ive already paid my rent but I dont think its gonna last, I wish I had gone and seen Tam for a radio with it being open office now. Its taken me this long to stick to an office but I think its over now as I cant work from home anymore. It boils my piss it really does. You will always get what I call sheep, followers that havent got a brain, 10% would have been more than enough 25% IS DAMN RIGHT PLAIN STUPID
Back to top Go down
coastline taxis

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Its only going to get worse. Theres a plate went out for 20 a week last week so that just says it all dosnt it. Also when all the lay offs start theyl all go into the taxi game then every office will be flooded. Seen it all before ask mr m coz hes been in the game for centurys and seen it all
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:26 pm

He looks century's old as well hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

busy christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: busy christmas   busy christmas Empty