SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM

This is a forum for the taxi drivers of South Tyneside

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insurance Broker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
louise1981

Insurance Broker Empty
PostSubject: Insurance Broker   Insurance Broker EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

Hi,

I would just like to introduce myself as i seem to have spoken to a few guys from your licensing authority recently thanks to Daryn Saxon cheers my name is Louise and i work at Atkinson Insurance Services in Chester Le Street. Please contact me for any taxi or liability quotes or even your general insurance requirements on 01913884470 or louise@atkinsoninsurance.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Insurance Broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance Broker   Insurance Broker EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:53 am

Got to add Ive had the worst experience ever with this LV insurance company, what I would say guys if you have an accident thats not your fault as was the case with me and you are insured with LV via Atkinson insurance then DO NOT USE LV'S LEGAL TEAM, mistakes after mistakes its been an absolute headache which is still on going since 13th March, I actually felt like my insurance company was acting on the drunk drivers behalf and not mine, the catalogue of era's just goes on and on and is still going on and on. Im absolutely fed up with the whole thing.

Yes go with this company if its cheaper than anyone else but use an ambulance chaser rather than this company, I was told to use them as I had paid for the services and they would wave the excess, Ive now been told I might have to go to court to help the insurance company get there expenses back, Im very reluctant to do this to help them but as I have not been paid out yet it looks like I will have to go down that road.

Im not calling Atlinson Insurance brokers here mind as they are just that, a broker and only there as a go between to find you a cheap deal which they did. They did tell me to keep them upto date with what went on but it got to long lol. Also LV charge you on these 0845 numbers and Atkinson Insurance did allow me to phone them on 0191 numbers and they passed the messages over for me.

Louise you would not believe the rubbish service Ive had from LV an absolute nightmare, mistakes, emails that I should not have had, which resulted in someone from there office having disciplinary proceedings against him, people phoning me up and giving me instructions when the instructions were already carried out weeks before the message.

The list goes on. You have my number if you want to contact me but I would make sure you have nothing else to do as it will take some explaining.

Im going to contact the ombudsman about the whole thing. Ive kept the emails I got from them, one guy an engineer would not and refused to speak to me via email and also refused to put things in writing. To cut a long story short he told me my car does not have a reinforcement bar behind the bumper to protect the back of my car, I asked what protected my car then and his reply was the plastic bumper, I was furious as these bumpers are only for cosmetic purposes, I had to go back to Audi to get a detailed drawing of my car and two of them still could not figure it out even though the part was highlighted in pen, I asked them to put this in writing and he refused, Audi could not believe what they were saying to me. Im furious and frustrated, the guy eventually held his hands up to this and said it was a new one on him, all this after he basically said that he had been an engineer for years and should know what he is talking about. What a total clown this guy was.
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
briangoo

Insurance Broker Empty
PostSubject: oh shit   Insurance Broker EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 pm

oh shit i'm with LV. thanks for the advice
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insurance Broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance Broker   Insurance Broker Empty

Back to top Go down