SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM

This is a forum for the taxi drivers of South Tyneside

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another bad weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Another bad weekend Empty
PostSubject: Another bad weekend   Another bad weekend EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 am

Well I dont know about you guys but Ive had another really poor weekend when will it all stop. And to finish of my night I didnt get paid for my last job £11, I could have kicked myself as I didnt recognise the lad who is a pain in the arse ,we discussed it until I was blue in the face ,I eventually told him to get out of my car and just drove away, my mate said phone the police but after the disappointment of them 2 scumbags that got let of with ruffing me up and kicking my door panel in and me having to pay yet again for damage that I hadnt done myself. Then I thought what is the point ,Ive lost all faith in the police now, they let you down time after time ,I feel as though we have no protection from the public, if it was a police officer that had got ruffed up it would have been big news in the newspaper and I bet they wouldnt have got away with it.
Ill publish the lads name tomorrow as Ive forgot it LOL but my mate knows it.It was Jason ? who lives at Boldon Colliery he used to live at the Nook East Avenue so I bet some of you know him Ill publish his address as well tomorrow so you know to avoid the prick.
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
FORD-PARTS-CENTRE

FORD-PARTS-CENTRE

PostSubject: Re: Another bad weekend   Another bad weekend EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:31 am

did he have a red shirt/jacket on , short stocky mullet type haircut? seen him and shouted in on our channel but dont know what channels other people on. sorry if it was him
Back to top Go down
http://www.fordpartscentre.co.uk
rod the cod

PostSubject: Re: Another bad weekend   Another bad weekend EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 am

the police are a total waste of time unless your an ethnic type then they will bend over backwards to help ive had 1st hand expirience in that.
Back to top Go down
briangoo

PostSubject: scumbag   Another bad weekend EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 am

so was he arguing about the fare or just didn't want to pay ??? i now know why i don't work after 3. that's when they are starting to look for trouble or think your cab is a mobile cafe. name & shame them all on a list on a new thread. if possible. what a bar steward.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Another bad weekend   Another bad weekend EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 am

yep thats the one Graham ,and yes I forgot to place a name and shame section but will get on to that.
He fell asleep and then when I got him home he said he had no money he was just being a pratt ,I knew him and was tired and just didnt think at the time ,I was bloody furious but kept my cool and drove away ,I tell ya I didnt feel like much of a man as I felt belittled ,but my wife was upset after what happened the other week and her voice kept ringing in my ears LOL.Walk away and think of your daughter.
Its not worth it really but you just feel like you have been robbed.
ohhhh its just come back to me Jason Aims ( omar) is there nick name I think.

As for them 2 twats the other week its just winding me up inside that I had to pay to get my car repaired again, his DAD being a taxi driver knows the score and should have done something about it ,if anything an apology from him would have made all the difference.And made his son and mate pay for the damage.I lost the rest of the week of work as I just couldnt bring myself to go in, I HATE THIS JOB ITS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER.
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
briangoo

PostSubject: scumbag   Another bad weekend EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 am

£11 can be replaced but you health takes longer & your life will never be replaced. your wife was right better be belittled than dead , injured or having a knackered car.

Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another bad weekend   Another bad weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Another bad weekend
Page 1 of 1