SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOUTH TYNESIDE TAXI FORUM

This is a forum for the taxi drivers of South Tyneside

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another poor weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

another poor weekend Empty
PostSubject: another poor weekend   another poor weekend EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Did anyone have a good weekend this weekend because I certainly didnt. I think it must be really worrying for all the bars and club owners in the town as well as for us. Im just scratching my head now and wondering what the future holds.
Back to top Go down
https://southtynesidetaxis.forumotion.co.uk
coastline taxis

PostSubject: Re: another poor weekend   another poor weekend EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 am

Youl be bricking it in case you have to break into your secret stash then . Wouldnt say it was a bad weekend mind we ticked over quite nicley
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: another poor weekend   another poor weekend EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 am

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm well you have done well then.
Our office was really rubbish at the biggining of the night and customers I picked up in the town said it was really quite in the bars and clubs. and lets face it ,it didnt take very long to clear the town centre. Maybe I should have a data head of you and pay per job 20p per job if there is lots of work it wont take you long to make good money out of me. There you go matey you could be the first pay per job office the drivers will flock in.
Back to top Go down
coastline taxis

PostSubject: Re: another poor weekend   another poor weekend EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:12 am

never mind daryn if you keep trying then one day youl be a proper taxi driver ha ha
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: another poor weekend   another poor weekend EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:38 pm

hehehehe rightyohhhhhhhhh then, Im a professional through and through me like, no speeding here just take my time and plod on ,everyone over takes me now, passengers should feel like there getting value for money not rushed through the journey like Ive seen some of them.
Thats probs why I make nowt so give me a payrise.
Back to top Go down
briangoo

PostSubject: Re: another poor weekend   another poor weekend EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 pm

to be honest i'd say well over half couldn't care less about us or our lively hoods. but that's just my point of view
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another poor weekend   another poor weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

another poor weekend
Page 1 of 1